Sunday, 15 February 2015

Sewing Sunday: Sweet Floral Crop Top


Once again I have been quite poorly.. Boo! So, In my opinion, there's no better opportunity to blog an old favourite! 
This little number I made about three years ago, although it only feels like yesterday. I wanted something sweet, feminine, and a bit different and this top ticked all the right boxes.
When I went in to a sewing shop to choose the lace trim, I remember the lady serving me complimenting on my workmanship and the swell of pride I felt that came with her compliment! I'd never considered myself very good, just a girl who happened to be able to sew, I guess. But something changed after that, I realised I had a talent. So, I finished the top and wore it constantly!
I'm afraid to say that I wore it so much it's gone into retirement now, but it was - and still is - one of my favourites!











No comments:

Post a Comment