Sunday, 20 March 2016

Sewing Sunday: Gold Tones Coat



Happy Sunday Kids!

In this week's edition, I am SO excited to share with you my first ever coat!
The pattern I used was New Look 6248 in the size 12 as I wanted it a bit oversized.
The fabric is from John Lewis and it's actually for upholstery. The only problem I had with it was that it was too thick for the buttonhole function on my machine which is why it had to be left open - however, it meant I could have lots of fun shopping for pretty brooches!
 The lining is a glorious, shiny royal blue colour (you get a peek in the second to last photo).

These photos were taken at Somerset House where many a designer have debuted collections #goals.






























1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful coat! Well done :) You've inspired me to put a coat on my list of things to sew.

    ReplyDelete